4-Methyl-5-hydroxypyrimidine and its N-oxides: Synthesis and investigation of the reactivities in electrophilic substitution
- 45 Downloads
A new more accessible method for the synthesis of 4-methyl-5-hydroxypyrimidine is proposed; its 1- and 3-oxides were obtained. An attempt was made to evaluate the reactivities of the individual positions of the heterocyclic ring of pyrimidine and its 3-oxide in aminomethylation.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrimidine Heterocyclic Ring Individual Position Accessible Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. B. Gashev, V. P. Lezina, and L. D. Smirnov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1252 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.S. B. Gashev and L. D. Smirnov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 678 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Lezina, S. B. Gashev, M. M. Borunov, L. D. Smirnov, and K. M. Dyumaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 12, 2697 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Lezina, M. M. Borunov, S. B. Gashev, and L. D. Smirnov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. Khim., No. 1, 40 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Müller and H. Plieninger, Chem. Ber., 92, 3009 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Hull, J. Chem. Soc., No. 7, 2033 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Sedova and V. P. Mamaev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 827 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.S. B. Gashev, B. A. Korolev, L. A. Osmolovskaya, and L. D. Smirnov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1262 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Dohmory, R. Yoshimura, S. Kitahara, Y. Tanaka, and T. Naito, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 18, 1908 (1970).Google Scholar