Synthesis of condensed analogs of dihydroisoindolinium compounds by the base-catalyzed intramolecular diene cyclization of dialkyl-2-alkenyl-(3-α-naphthylpropargyl) ammonium salts
- 24 Downloads
Quaternary ammonium salts containing a 3-α-naphthylpropargyl group together with an allyl-type group undergo base-catalyzed intramolecular diene cyclization to give 2,2-dialkylnaphtha[f]-3a,4-dihydroisoindolinium salts. Cleavage of the latter with aqueous alkali gives dialkylaminomethylphenanthrenes.
KeywordsAmmonium Organic Chemistry Diene Quaternary Ammonium Quaternary Ammonium Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. O. Chukhadzhyan, L. A. Manasyan, and A. T. Babayan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1481 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Babayan, É. O. Chukhadzhyan, and G. T. Babayan, Zh. Org. Khim., 6, 1161 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.El.. Chukhadzhyan, É. O. Chukhadzhyan, and A. T. Babayan, Zh. Org. Khim., 10, 46 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. Babayan, É. O. Chukhadzhyan, and L. A. Manasyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 31, 489 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. T. Babayan, K. Ts. Tagamazyan, and G. T. Babayan, Arm. Khim., Zh., 19, 678 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. T. Babayan, É. O. Chukhadzhyan, K. G. Shakhatuni, S. V. Lindeman, and Yu. T. Struchkov, Arm. Khim. Zh., 37, 44 (1985).Google Scholar