Polymethylene dyes derived from heterocyclic bases containing condensed thiophene rings
Some new polymethine dyes of the cyanine and merocyanine series which are derivatives of 5- and 6- thienopyridines are synthesized. Replacement of a vinyl group at a sulfur atom in the condensed benzene ring of quinoline in dyes which are derivatives of this base, always leads to a bathochromic shift of the absorption maximum of the corresponding dyes.
KeywordsEtOH Cyanine Hypsochromic Shift Thienopyridines Quino
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Zhiryakov, P. I. Abramenko, and G. F Kurepina, Author's Certificate 159726; Byull. izobr., no. 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Abramenko and V. G. Zhiryakov, ZhOKh, 35, 150, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Zhiryakov, P. I. Abramenko, and G. F. Kurepina, Author's Certificate 159909; Byull. izobr., no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Zhiryakov and P. I. Abramenko, ZhOrKh, 1, 1132, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Abramenko and V. G. Zhiryakov, Author's Certificate 115729; Buyll. izobr., no. 20, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Zhiryakov and P. I. Abramenko, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 334, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.A. van Dormael, J. Lib. Sci. Ind. Phot., 20, 451, 1947.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Ogata, Proc. Imp. Acad. Tokyo, 8, 421, 1932.Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Deichmeister, Z. P. Sytnik, and E. B. Lifshits, ZhOKh, 22, 166, 1952.Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Deichmeister, I. I. Levkoev, and E. B. Lifshits, ZhOKh, 23, 1153, 1953.Google Scholar