Researches on pyranes, their analogs, and related compounds
- 28 Downloads
Condensation of 2, 4-diacetylphenol with diethyl oxalate serves as a basis for preparing 2-carbethoxy- and 2-carboxy-6-acetylchromones (I, II), 2-carbethoxy-6-ethoxyoxalyacetylchromone (V), and 2-carboxy-6-hydroxyoxalylacetylchromone (VI). The Mannich reaction is used to synthesize 6-(ω-dialkylaminopropionyl)-2-carboxychromones (VII, VIII) from compound I. Reaction of chromone-2-carbonyl chloride with enamines prepared from cyclohexanone and tetrahydrothiopyrone-4- gives syntheses of 2-(chromonoyl-2)cyclohexanone (III) and 3-(chromonoyl-2)tetrahydrothiopyrone-4 (IV). Hydrazine hydrate and compound III give the pyrazole derivative IX, while hydrazine hydrate and compound IV give pyrazole derivative X along with pyrazolylpyrazole derivative XI, which results from a second molecule of hydrazine hydrate opening the chromone ring.
KeywordsEtOH Pyrazole Hydrazine Hydrate Chromone Mannich Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. Da Re, Farmaco, 11, 662, 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zagorevskii and D. A. Zykov, ZhOKh, 30, 3679, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Zagorevskii, D. A. Zykov, and E. K. Orlova, ZhOKh, 34, 539, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Zagorevskii, I. D. Tsvetkova, E. K. Orlova, and D. A. Zykov, ZhOrKh, 1, 1517, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Zagorevskii, D. A. Zykov, and E. K. Orlova, ZhOKh, 31, 568, 1961.Google Scholar
- 10.L. N. Kakurina, N. F. Kucherova, and V. A. Zagorevskii, ZhOrKh, 1, 1108, 1965.Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Zagorevskii, Sh. M. Blozman, and S. M. Klyuev, ZhOrKh, 2, 2222, 1966.Google Scholar