Study of chloro derivatives of pyridazine and the products of silylation of pyridazine and 6-pyridazone derivatives by cl35 nuclear quadrupole resonance
- 43 Downloads
The structures of a number of chloro derivatives of pyridazine and products of trimethylsilylation of chloro derivatives of pyridazine and 6-pyridazone were confirmed on the basis of data from their Cl35 nuclear quadrupole resonance spectra, and the effect of substituents in the 6 position of the pyridazine ring on the chlorine atom in the 3 position was investigated.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Chlorine Chloro Chlorine Atom Resonance Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Ya. Avota, V. A. Pestunovich, and S. A. Giller, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 990 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Feshin, S. A. Giller, L. Ya. Avota, and M. G. Voronkov. Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 392 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Stidham and H. Farrell, J. Chem. Phys., 49, 2462 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Segel, R. Barnes, and P. Bray, J. Chem. Phys., 25, 1286 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Dewar and E. A. C. Lucken, J. Chem. Soc., 2653 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Bray, S. Moskowitz, H. Hooper, R. Barnes, and S. Segel, J. Chem. Phys., 28, 99 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.M. G. Voronkov, V. P. Feshin, P. A. Nikitin, and N. I. Berestennikov, in: Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance Spectroscopy, Italy, September 3–6, 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Meal, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 74, 6121 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.G. K. Semin, T. A. Babushkina, and G. G. Yakobson, Application of Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance in Chemistry [in Russian], Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar