Conformational study of chiral cisoid enamino ketones
- 25 Downloads
A study of a number of chiral cisoid cyclic enamino ketones by the circular dichroism method showed that they contain an inner disymmetric chromophore. The presence of homoconjugation of the phenyl and enamino ketone chromophores as a result of the drawing together of their π orbitals in space was also established.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenyl Ketone Circular Dichroism Conformational Study
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Potapov, V. M. Dem'yanovich, L. D. Solov'eva, and O. E. Vendrova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 94 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Potapov, G. V. Kiryushkina, G. N. Koval', and G. P. Tokmakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 541 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Potapov, A. A. Kiryushkin, G. V. Kiryushkina, and G. N. Koval', Zh. Obshch. Khim., 42, 936 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. J. Scott and A. D. Wrixon, Tetrahedron, 26, 3695 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Warren, Y. Chow, and L. N. Forguson, Chem. Commun., 1521 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Nelson, J. Leonard, and J. A. Adamsik, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 81, 595 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Beecham, A. McMathieson, S. R. Johns, J. A. Lamberton, A. A. Sioumis, T. J. Batterham, and J. G. Young, Tetrahedron, 27, 3725 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Beecham, Tetrahedron, 27, 5207 (1971).Google Scholar