Synthesis and three-dimensional structures of substituted 4-silyl-4-piperidols
- 22 Downloads
1,2 5-Trimethyl-4-(methyldiphenylsilyl)- and 4-(dimethylphenyl)silyl-4-piperidols were obtained. The isomers of these piperidols of the γ series, which exist in the chair conformation, have all of their substituents, except the hydroxyl group, equatorially oriented. The isomers of the α series exist in solution in the form of an equilibrium mixture of chair and boat conformations, and all of the substituents, except the silyl grouping, are equatorially oriented in the chair conformation.
KeywordsHydroxyl Organic Chemistry Silyl Equilibrium Mixture Chair Conformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov and A. V. Varlamov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1637 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. A. Hassan and A. F. Casy, Org. Magn. Res., 2, 197 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Prostakov and N. N. Mikheeva, Usp. Khim., 31, 1191 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Nazarov, N. S. Prostakov, and N. I. Shvetson, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 26, 2798 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Eliel, N. Allinger, S. Angyal, and T. Morrison, Conformational Analysis, Wiley (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Hajdukovic, J. Regnier, and M. L. C. Martin, Compt. Rend., C, 272, 330 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.G. R. Clemo and K. H. Jack, Chem. Ind., 195 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.B. L. Lenitz, C. M. Martini, M. Prizner, and P. C. Nachod, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 74, 5564 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Granger, J. P. Chapat, F. Simon, J. P. Lizad, and P. Loycux, Compt. Rend., C, 272, 337 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.N. S. Prostakov, B. E. Zaitsev, N. M. Mikhailov, and N. N. Mikheeva, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 34, 463 (1964).Google Scholar