Mass spectra of 4-acylamino-3-hydroxy(or acyloxy) thiophans
- 21 Downloads
The mass spectra of cis- and trans-4-acylamino-3-hydroxy(or acyloxy)thiophans were investigated. The general principles of fragmentation under the influence of electron impact were established. A difference in the intensities of the peaks of the fragments formed at an ionizing-electron energy of 14 eV was observed for some of the cis and trans isomers of 3,4-substituted thiophans.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry General Principle Electron Impact Trans Isomer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Duffield, H. Budzikiewicz, and C. Djerassi, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 87, 2920 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Zimina, A. A. Polyakova, R. A. Khmel'nitskii, and R. D. Obolentsev, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 30, 1264 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Mikhno, N. S. Kulachkina, T. N. Polyanskaya, L. B. Stepina, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1609 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Mikhno, T. M. Filippova, I. G. Razumova, N. S. Kulachkina, I. K. Shmyrev, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 913 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Mikhno, T. M. Filippova, N. S. Kulachkina, T. N. Polyanskaya, I. M. Kustanovich, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 897 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Mikhno, T. M. Filippova, N. S. Kulachkina, I. G. Razumova, and V. M. Berezovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 334 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. Williams, Interpretation of the Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.T. M. Filippova, B. D. Lavrukhin, and I. K. Shmyrev, Org. Magn. Res., 6, 92 (1974).Google Scholar