Peculiarities of the reactivities of 3-carboxyalkylsydnones
- 42 Downloads
In contrast to the 3-alkyl analogs, the heteroring in 3-carboxyalkylsydnones is cleaved by the action of hydrogen chloride in alcohols. The kinetics of the previously known alkaline cleavage of the ring in 3-carboxyalkylsydnones and sydnoneimines were studied by a spectrophotometric method.
KeywordsHydrogen Alcohol Chloride Organic Chemistry Spectrophotometric Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Slyusarenko, V. V. Ogorodnikova, N. G. Klyushina, and V. G. Yashunskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 479 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Zotova and V. G. Yashunskii, Zh. Organ. Khim., 3, 942 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Coburn and J. P. O'Donnell, J. Org. Chem., 37, 1707 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Zotova and V. G. Yashunskii, Zh. Organ. Khim., 2, 1877 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Yashunskii and V. F. Vasil'eva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 130, 350 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Darapsky and M. Phabhakar, Ber., 45, 1162 (1912).Google Scholar