Synthesis of hydrogenated heterocyclic compounds by the addition of nucleophilic reagents to semicyclic α-methenyl 1,5-diketones
- 28 Downloads
The addition of primary and secondary amines and hydrogen cyanide to semicyclic α-methenyl 1,5-diketones of the 1,3-diphenyl-1-(2-oxocyclohexyl)-2-methenyl-3-propanone type leads, respectively, to compounds with hydrogenated quinoline, γ-flavenone, and chroman structures.
KeywordsHydrogen Chroman Organic Chemistry Cyanide Quinoline
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Tilichenko, G. V. Pavel', and A. D. Chumak, Zh. Org. Khim., 7, 704 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Chumak, G. V. Pavel', and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 738 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Tilichenko, G. V. Pavel', and A. D. Chumak, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 474532 (1975); Byul. Izobr., No. 23, 51 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. R. Katritzky (editor), Physical Methods in the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, Academic Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Feigl, Spot Tests in Organic Analysis, Am. Elsevier (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Kazitsina and I. B. Kuplet-skaya, Application of UV, IR, and NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1971), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Kaminskii, V. K. Gamov, and M. N. Tilichenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 5, 906 (1969).Google Scholar