Synthesis of some O,O-diethyl S-(β-acylaminoethyl) dithiophosphates
- 35 Downloads
The ethyleneimides of N-phthalyl-D,L-valine, N-phthalyl-D,L-glycine, N-phthalyl-D,L-alanine, N-carbobenzoxy-D,L-valine, N-benzoyl-D,L-leucine, and of the γ-methyl ester of N-carbobenzoxy-L-glutamic acid and monomethyl succinate were synthesized. A number of O,O-diethyl S-(β-acrylaminoethyl) dithiophosphates were obtained by opening the ethyleneimine ring in the ethyleneimides of N-acylated amino acids with diethyl dithiophosphoric acid. The β-chloroethylamides of phthalyl-D,L-valine, N-acetyl-D,L-valine, and monomethyl succinate were obtained.
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Diethyl Succinate Monomethyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Pudovik, I. V. Gur'yanova, and É. A. Ishmaeva, in: Reactions and Methods for the Investigations of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Vol. 19, Moscow (1968), p. 614.Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Kabachnik, T. A. Mastryukova, and V. N. Odnoralova, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 25, 2274 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Mastryukova, V. N. Odnoralova, and M. I. Kabachnik, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 28, 1563 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.T. A. Mastryukova, Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Yamontaite, G. K. Krasil'nikova, K. I. Karpavichyus,and O. V. Kil'disheva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1856 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Fleš and A. Markovač-Pripic, Arhiv. Kem., 27, 211 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.R. C. Schlitt, Anal. Chem., 35, 1063 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. Itskova, R. S. Soifer, Ya. A. Mandel'baum, and N. N. Mel'nikov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 38, 2556 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.E. M. Popov, T. A. Mastryukova, N. P. Rodionova, and M. I. Kabachnik, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 29, 1998 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Semonskej and A. Černej, Chem. Listy, 47, 281 (1953).Google Scholar
- 11.N. A. Anghelescu, Rev. Chim. RSR, 20, No. 3, 147 (1969).Google Scholar