Spectroscopic study of organosilic on derivatives of thiophene
- 33 Downloads
It is shown that the basicity of substituted thiophenes depends on the electronic effects of the substituents. The basicity of organosilicon derivatives of thiophene is determined not only by the -I effect but also by the effect of dπ-pπ interaction in the Si-ring bond. The dependence of the degree of dπ-pπ interaction on the nature of the three other substituents attached to the silicon atom is examined.
KeywordsSilicon Organic Chemistry Thiophene Spectroscopic Study Silicon Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Egorochkin, N. S. Vyazankin, A. I. Burov, E. A. Chernyshev, V. I. Savushkina, and B. M. Tabenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 911 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Egorochkin, A. I. Burov, N. S. Vyazankin, V. I. Savushkina, V. Z. Anisimova, and E. A. Chernyshev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 184, 351 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Egorochkin, N. S. Vyazankin, S. Ya. Khorshev, T. I. Chernysheva, and O. V. Kuz'min, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 554 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Arnett, in: Modern Problems in Physical Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967), p. 195.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Castagna and M. Gomel, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 2691 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Batsanov, Usp. Khim., 37, 778 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Egorochkin, S. Ya. Khorshev, N. S. Vyazankin, and E. N. Gladyshev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1863 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. West, L. S. Whatley, and K. J. Lake, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 83, 761 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.A.N. Egorochkin, N. S. Vyazankin, and S. Ya. Khorshev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2394 (1970).Google Scholar