- 29 Downloads
Substituted 2-dichloromethyl-4-methyl-2,3-dihydrofuro[3,2-c]quinolines were obtained by cyclization of substituted 2-methyl-3-(3,3-dichloroallyl)-4-hydroxquinolines, and 2-dichloromethyl-2,4-dimethyl-2,3-dihydrofuro[3,2-c]quinolines were isolated from 2-methyl-3-(2-methyl-3,3,dichloroallyl)-4-hydroxyquinolines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quinoline Hydroxyquinolines Quinoline Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. N. Arjungi, V. N. Gogte, and B. D. Tilak, Indian J. Chem., 7, 952 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Ozawa and S. Nagaoka, J. Pharm. Soc. Japan, 85, 271 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Demerseman, C. Pene, A. Chautin, and A. Royer, Bull. Soc. Chim, France, 2, 586 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Makisumi, Tet. Letters, 51, 6399 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Makisumi, J. Org. Chem., 30, 1986 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Gyul'budagyan and É. O. Chukhadzhyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 845 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Gyul'budagyan and V. G. Durgaryan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 22, 513 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Gyul'budagyan and Sh. A. Sagatelyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 24, 38 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.Sh. A. Sagatelyan and L. V. Gyul'budagyan, Uch. Zap. Erevansk. Gos. Univ., Est. Nauki, 2, 80 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Shriner and R. Fuson, Systematic Identification of Organic Compounds, Wiley (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Cundinger and H. Pledger, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 6098 (1956).Google Scholar