Reaction of N-vinylimidazoles with alkyl halides
- 95 Downloads
Quaternary salts of N-vinylimidazole and N-vinylbenzimidazole were synthesized. The structures of the products of quaternization of the N-vinylimidazoles were proved by IR and UV spectra. The distribution of the π-electron density in the N-vinylimidazole molecules was obtained by quantum-chemical calculation.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Halide Alkyl Halide Quaternary Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Skvortsova, E. S. Domnina, N. P. Glazkova, N. N. Chipanina, and N. I. Shergina, Zh. Obshch. Khim. (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Skvortsova, E. S. Domnina, Yu. L. Frolov, N. P. Glazkova, and G. A. Kravchenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1025 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Katritzky and J. Lagowski, Principles of Heterocyclic Chemistry, Academic Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Pozharskii, A. D. Garnovskkii, and A. M. Simonov, Usp. Khim., 35, 284 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Natsuo, O. Sigeru, and N. Masakiro, J. Chem. Soc. Japan, Pure Chem. Sec., 89, 1239 (1968); Referativnyi Zh. Khim., 17Zh, 283 (1969).Google Scholar