Synthesis and investigation of some 10-benzenesulfonylphenothiazine derivatives
- 56 Downloads
A number of 10-sulfonyl derivatives of phenothiazine (I) and 2-chlorophenothiazine (II) were obtained by acylation of I and II with several sulfonyl chlorides. 10-(p-Aminobenzenesulfonyl)phenothiazine was alkylated.
KeywordsChloride Organic Chemistry Phenothiazine Sulfonyl Sulfonyl Chloride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Zakusov (editor), New Data on the Pharmacology and Clinical Use of Phenothiazine Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1958), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Khromov-Borisov, M. L. Indenbom and E. V. Karpinskaya, Zh. Organ.Khim., 3, 1114 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.H. I. Bernstein and L. R. Rothstein, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 66, 1886 (1944).Google Scholar
- 4.W. C. Johnson, R. J. Shennan, and R. A. Reed, Organic Reagents for Organic Analysis [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1948), p. 109.Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Vul'fson (editor), Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], GKhl, Moscow (1959), p. 400.Google Scholar