Alkynyl derivatives of selenophene
The reaction of alkylacetylenes and acetylenes with 2-formylselenophene and its derivatives has given the previously unknown selenienyl alkynyl alcohols, which are oxidized to the corresponding ketones by MnO2. The reactions of the latter with hydrazine and hydroxylamine were investigated, as a result of which selenienyl-substituted pyrazoles and isoxazoles were obtained.
KeywordsAlcohol Organic Chemistry Ketone Acetylene Hydrazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Bohlman, K. Kleine, and H. Bornowski, Chem. Ber., 95, 2934 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Veitickunas, R. Miller, and F. F. Nord, J. Qrg. Chem., 16, 199, 1603 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.M. F. Shostakovskii, A. S. Nakhmanovich, V. I. Knutov, and L. G. Klochkova, Izv. Sibirsk. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, 5, 104 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.É. N. Deryagina, A. S. Nakhmanovich, and V. N. Elokhina, USSR Author's Certificate No. 251,588 (1968); Byull. Izobr., No. 28 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Vereshchagin, S. P. Korshunov, R. I. Katkevich, and T. V. Lipovich, Zh. Organ. Khim., 3, 982, 1076 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Favorskaya and M. M. Plekhotkina, Zh. Organ. Khim., 3, 1965 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Tsukerman, V. D. Orlov, Yu. S. Rozum, and V. F. Lavrushin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 4, 623 (1969).Google Scholar