Nitrosation and bromination of 6-(2'-furyl)imidazo[2,1-b]thiazole and its derivatives
- 37 Downloads
The action of nitrosating agents and bromine on 6-(2′-furyl)imidazo[2,1-b]thiazole and its 3-methyl, 5′-bromo, and 5′-nitro derivatives was studied. The structures of the products were proved by UV, IR, and PMR spectroscopy and thin-layer chromatography.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Chromatography Organic Chemistry Bromine Thiazole
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. O. Saldabol, S. A. Giller, L. N. Alekseeva, and I. V. Dipan, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 6, 14 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.N. O. Saldabol and Yu. Yu. Popelis, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 691 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. Abraham and H. J. Bernstein, Canad. J. Chem., 39, 905 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Florea, Stud. Si Cerc. Chim., 18, 517 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. O. Saldabol, L. N. Alekseeva, B. A. Brizga, L. V. Kruzmetra, and S. A. Giller, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 7, 20 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. O. Saldabol, G. Ya. Zarin', and S. A. Giller, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 178 (1968).Google Scholar