Paramagnetic derivatives of hexahydroimidazo[1,5-c]pyrimidine
- 25 Downloads
Paramagnetic derivatives of hexahydroimidazo[1,5-c]pyrimidine were obtained by the reaction of 2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-4-nitromethyleneimidazolidin-1-oxyl with formaldehyde and primary amines, ethylenediamine, or ammonia. It was shown that the intracyclic C=C bond in these compounds can be reduced selectively by the action of sodium borohydride.
KeywordsSodium Ammonia Formaldehyde Organic Chemistry Pyrimidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Dabrowska-Urbanska, A. R. Katritzky, and T. Urbanski, Tetrahedron, 25, 1617 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Reznikov and L. B. Volodarskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 23, 214 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Mohrle and H. W. Reinhardt, Arch. Pharm., 314, 767 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Rajappa, Tetrahedron, 37, 1453 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Mikhailov and L. S. Povarov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 41, 1540 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Grigor'ev, A. G. Druganov, and L. B. Volodarskii, Izv. Sibirsk. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, 1976, No. 9, 131.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Reznikov, T. I. Reznikova, and L. B. Volodarskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 18, 2135 (1982).Google Scholar