Nitration of acetyl derivatives of 1-methylpyrazole
The nitration of acetyl-substituted 1-methylpyrazoles with nitric acid in 20% oleum and in acetic anhydride was studied. Dipyrazoloylfuroxans are formed in the case of nitration in oleum. 4-Nitro-3-acetyl-1-methylpyrazole was obtained by nitration of 3-acetyl-1-methylpyrazole in acetic anhydride.
KeywordsAcetic Organic Chemistry Nitric Acid Anhydride Acetyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Manaev, M. A. Andreeva, V. P. Perevalov, and B. I. Stepanov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 52, 2592 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Perevalov, Yu. A. Manaev, M. A. Andreeva, and B. I. Stepanov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 55, 882 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Grandberg, S. V. Tabak, A. N. Bobrova, A. N. Kost, and L. G. Vasina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 407 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.P. L. Pickard and T. L. Tolbert, J. Org. Chem., 26, 4886 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.H. R. Snyder and N. E. Boyer, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 77, 4233 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Andreeva, Yu. A. Manaev, R. Ya. Mushii, V. P. Perevalov, V. I. Seraya, and B. I. Stepanov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 50, 2106 (1980).Google Scholar