Synthesis of substituted 2-amino-5,6-dihydro-4h-1,3-oxazines and 2-iminotetrahydro-1,3-oxazines
- 48 Downloads
3,4,4,6-Tetramethyl-2-aryliminotetrahydro-1,3-oxazines were synthesized by intramolecular cyclization of N-aryl-N′-methyl-N′-(2-methyl-4-hydroxy-2-pentyl)-S-methylisothioureas. 4,4,6-Trimethyl-2-(N-methyl-N-arylamino)-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3-oxazines were obtained by methylation of 4,4,6-trimethyl-2-arylamino-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3-oxazines.
KeywordsMethylation Organic Chemistry Intramolecular Cyclization Oxazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Ignatova, P. L. Ovechkin, M. Z. Branzburg, A. E. Gekhman, and B. V. Unkovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1037 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Brown and B. England, Austral. J. Chem., 21, 2813 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Conte, R. Guglielmetti, and J. Metzger, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 2834 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Grin', A. N. Krasovskii, and P. M. Kochergin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1271 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Peresleni, Yu. N. Sheinker, N. P. Zosimova, and Yu. I. Pomerantsev, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 37, 2713 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Heinz and M. Just, Ann., 703, 136 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Shahle and K. Pook, Ann., 751, 159 (1971).Google Scholar