Disintegration of 1-silalactones under the influence of electron impact
- 21 Downloads
It is shown that the paths of fragmentation of 1-silalactones under the influence of electron impact are determined by the ring size and remain virtually unchanged when the methyl groups attached to the silicon atom are replaced by a chlorine atom or an ethyl group. The possibility of the identification of isomeric silalactones on the basis of their mass spectra was established.
KeywordsMethyl Silicon Ethyl Mass Spectrum Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Mironov and N. S. Fedotov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 179 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Mironov, N. S. Fedotov, and I. G. Rybalka, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 440 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Bochkarev, T. L. Krasnova, and E. A. Chernyshev, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 42, 1339 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Bochkarev, N. G. Komalenkova, S. A. Bashkirova, and E. A. Chernyshev, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 42, 2000 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Dubac, P. Mazerolles, M. Joly, W. Kitching, C. W. Fong, and W. H. Atwell, J. Org. Chem., 34, 17 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.W. P. Weber, R. A. Felix, A. K. Willard, and H. G. Boettger, J. Org. Chem., 36, 4060 (1971).Google Scholar