- 40 Downloads
A number of 2-(hydroxyalkoxy)-3,4-dihydropyrans were synthesized by diene condensation of monovinyl ethers of glycols with acrolein, and some of their chemical transformations were studied. They were also subjected to initial pharmacological examination.
KeywordsEther Organic Chemistry Glycol Diene Acrolein
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. W. Flodin, US Patent No. 2,443,496 (1948); Chem. Abstr., 42, 7576 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Dazzi, US Patent No. 2,943,473 (1960); Chem. Abstr., 55, 4531 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. Longley and W. S. Emerson, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 72, 3079 (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Shostakovskii, G. G. Skvortsova, K. V. Zapunnaya, and V. G. Kozyrev, Khim. Geterostikl. Soedin., 652 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Zefirov, N. M. Shekhtman, and K. A. Karakhanov, Zh. Organ. Khim., 3, 1925 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Brook and K. H. Pannel, J. Organomet. Chem., 86, 179 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Shostakovskii, M. I. Batuev, P. V. Tyupaev, and A. D. Matveeva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 89, 93, 501 (1953).Google Scholar