Cycloaddition to aminomethylene derivatives of 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole-5-thione and 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole-5-selenone
- 44 Downloads
Addition products — anhydrides of 1-phenyl-3-methyl-4-alkylamino-4,5,6-tetrahydrothio(seleno)pyrano-3, 2-pyrazole-5,6-dicarboxylic acids — were obtained by cycloaddition of maleic anhydride to aminomethylene derivatives of 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole-5-thione and 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazole-5-selenone, while anhydrides of the corresponding dihydrothio(seleno)pyranopyrazoledicarboxylic acids were obtained by splitting out of an amine. The oxygen-containing analog does not undergo cycloaddition. An oxanol dye is formed from 1-phenyl-3-methyl-4-dimethylaminomethylene-5-pyrazolone, whereas the corresponding acyl derivative was isolated from the monomethyl derivatives.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Anhydride Dicarboxylic Acid Maleic Anhydride Addition Product
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Kvitko and A. A. Tarasenko, Zh. Org. Khim., 7, 1253 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Grigor'eva, L. P. Snegireva, G. K. Lebedeva, and I. Ya. Kvitko, Zh. Org. Khim., 14, 637 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Porai-Koshits and I. Ya. Kvitko, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 32, 4050 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Felix and P. Friedländer, Monatsh., 31, 55 (1910).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Kurkovskaya, N. N. Shapet'ko, I. Ya. Kvitko, Yu. N. Koshelev, and É. M. Sof'ina, Zh. Org. Khim., 9, 821 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Ya. Kvitko and B. A. Porai-Koshits, Zh. Org. Khim., 5, 1685 (1969).Google Scholar