Synthesis of pyrrolidine and other heterocycles from bu tane-1,4-diol and ethane-1,2-diol
- 64 Downloads
The amination reactions of butane-1,4-diol and ethane-1,2-diol on seven different catalysts obtained by modifying a natural alumosilicate — gumbrin — and a natural zeolite — analcite -with iron and chromium salts, and also by activation with sulfuric acid, have been investigated. The maximum yield of pyrrolidine was obtained in the presence of a catalyst containing ferric oxide on gumbrin.
KeywordsOxide Iron Chromium Zeolite Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kh. I. Areshidze, E. K. Tavartkiladze, and G. O. Chivadze, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 43, No. 3, 610 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. I. Areshidze and E. K. Tavartkiladze, Soobshch. Akad. Nauk GruzSSR, 39. No. 3, 569 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. K. Yur'ev, Uch. Zap. MGU, No. 175, 172 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. K. Yur'ev, Uch. Zap. MGU, No. 79, 55 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.French Patent No. 1,179,771.Google Scholar
- 6.US Patent No. 3,137,730.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. K. Yur'ev, K. Yu. Novitskii, and É. V. Kukharskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 68, 541 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. K. Yur'ev, Uch. Zap. MGU, No. 151, 212 (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.Kh. I. Areshidze and G. O. Chivadze, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, SSSR, 173, 821 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.Kh. I. Areshidze and G. O. Chivadze, Soobshch. Akad. Nauk GruzSSR, 39, No. 1, 59 (1965).Google Scholar