Research of the periodic solution for a class of nonlinear differential equations
- 20 Downloads
In this paper, we study the existence, uniqueness and asymptotic stability of the periodic solution for a class of the most-universal fourth-order nonlinear nonautonomous periodic systems. We give the relevant Liapunov function by using the method of analogical slowly changing coefficients. We also give a considerably accurate estimation of the slowly changing coefficients and obtain the sufficient conditions which guarantee the existence, uniqueness and asymptotic stability of the periodic solutions.
Key wordsfourth-order nonlinear system periodic solution existence and uniqueness asymptotic stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wong Rongliang, Existence and stability of periodic solutions for a class of nonlinear and nonautonomy system of three orders, Kexue Tongbao, 32, 16 (1987).Google Scholar
- Jin Jun. The existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for nonlinear periodic systems with slowly changing coefficients, Journal of Mathematical Research and Exposition, 11, 2 (1991). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Jin Jun, Existence, uniqueness and stability of periodic solutions of a class of nonlinear systems, Journal of Shanghai Normal University, 22, 1 (1993). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Qin Yuanxun, Wang Lian and Wang Muqiu, Theorem of Stability of Motion and Its Application, Science Press (1981). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Lian and Wang Muqiu, On periodic solution of higher order nonlinear periodical system, Ann. of Diff. Eqs., 3, 1 (1987). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- J.Lasall and S.Lefschetz, Stability by Liapunov's Direct Method with Application, Academic Press, New York, (1961), 66.Google Scholar