Newtonian Mechanics on Kähler Manifold
- 22 Downloads
In this paper we discuss Newtonian Mechanics on Kähler Manifold, and also give the complex mathematical aspects of Newton's law, the law of kinetic energy, the law of kinetic quantity, the equation of motion and the “general equation of dynamics”, and so on.
Key wordsKähler Manifold a connection an absolute differential the duality pairing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. R. Gantmaher, Lecture of Analytical Mechanics, People's Education Press (1963), 1–161. (Chinese version)Google Scholar
- V. I. Arnold, Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, Springer-Verlag (1978), 1–270.Google Scholar
- V. I. Arnold, Mathematical aspect of classical and celestial mechanics, Encylopaedia of Mathematical Sciencea, Volume 3, Dynamical Systems III, Springer-Verlag (1985), 1–48.Google Scholar
- W. D. Curtis and F. R. Miller, Differential Manifolds and Theoretical Physics., Academic Press. Inc. (1985), 1–191.Google Scholar
- B. A. Dubrorin, A. T. Fomenko and S. P. Novikov, Modern Geometry-Methods and Applications, Springer-Verlag,Part I (1984), 1–374; Part II (1984), 1–357.Google Scholar
- C. Von. Westenholz., Differential Forms in Mathematical Physics, North-Holland Publishing Company (1978), 335–439.Google Scholar
- S. S. Chern and W. W. Chen, Lecture on Differential Geometry, Peking University Press (1983). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Tanjiro Okubo, Differential Geometry, Marcel Dekker Inc. (1987), 1–272.Google Scholar
- R. O.Wells, Jr., Differential Analysis on Complex Manifolds, Springer-Verlag, New York Inc. (1980), 1–216.Google Scholar
- KunihikoKodaira, Complex Manifolds and Deformation of Complex Structures, Springer-Verlag, New York Inc. (1986).Google Scholar