The Radial Magnetic Force Reduction Design for Vibration and Harmonic Impact Analysis
- 2 Downloads
In this paper, an improved model is designed through optimization process to reduce the radial magnetic force which is a vibration source. At this time, radial magnetic force is calculated by the magnetic flux component in the radial direction. This causes the vibration of the motor by applying a force to the stator side. It predicts whether the vibration of motor will be reduced through electromagnetic analysis and structural analysis. And the analysis results are verified by the vibration experiment.
KeywordsMotor vibration Radial magnetic force Resonance frequency Harmonic analysis
This research was supported by Changwon National University in 2017–2018.
- 1.Kwon S, Lee J, Sun T, Hong J (2009) Characteristics and radial magnetic force of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor according to pole/slot combination. In: 2009 IEEE vehicle power and propulsion conference, pp 1491–1495Google Scholar
- 2.Lee W, Lee G, Jun B, Kim G (2016) Sharp design of IPM type BLDC motor for vibration reduction. Electr Mach Energy Convers Syst Soc Annual Conf J 3:161–164Google Scholar
- 3.Choi Hongsoon, Park Ilhan, Moon Wonkyu (2009) On the physical meaning of maxwell stress tensor. Trans Korean Inst Electr Eng 58(4):725–734Google Scholar
- 4.Baek S, Cho G, Kim GT (2017) The design of loss minimization of 600 W IPMSM by Quasi-Newton method. Korean Inst Electr Eng No.7 66:1053–1058Google Scholar
- 5.Jeong T, Lee K, Cho G, Kim G (2013) The design of radial magnetic force equilibrium for reduction of vibration and noise in IPM type BLDC motor. Electr Mach Energy Convers Syst Soc Annu Conf J 10:85–88Google Scholar
- 6.Yang B (2006) Vibration condition monitering and diagnostics of machines and installations. Intervision 4 25–33:374–375Google Scholar
- 7.Yang B (2002) Vibration of rotary machine. Intervision 11:65–69Google Scholar