The linkage mechanism between urban intelligence and low carbon innovation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ci F Y (2012). Measures to improve urban low-carbon competitiveness. Economic Review Journal, (9): 59–61 + 65 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- He J (2014). The new challenges to China’s low-carbon technology innovation and policy adaptation. Energy of China, 36(3): 20–23 + 34 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- He Z (2016). Government adaptation and transformation in the age of artificial intelligence. Administration Reform, (8): 53–59 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang J, Li Y, Ren L X (2011). Study of innovation system in intelligent cities based on collaborative knowledge management. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 28(22): 127–131 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhu W, Chen H H, Tian S Y, Wang H W (2016). Artificial intelligence: New blue ocean from a scientific dream—Analysis and counter-measures of the development situation of AI industry. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 33(21): 66–70 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
© Higher Education Press 2019