Spacecraft formation reconfiguration with multi-obstacle avoidance under navigation and control uncertainties using adaptive artificial potential function method
- 32 Downloads
In this paper, an adaptive artificial potential function (AAPF) method is developed for spacecraft formation reconfiguration with multi-obstacle avoidance under navigation and control uncertainties. Furthermore, an improved Linear Quadratic Regular (ILQR) is proposed to track the reference trajectory and a Lyapunov-based method is employed to demonstrate the stability of the overall closed-loop system. Compared with the traditional APF method and the equal-collision-probability surface (ECPS) method, the AAPF method not only retains the advantages of APF method and ECPS method, such as low computational complexity, simple analytical control law and easy analytical validation progress, but also proposes a new APF to solve multi-obstacle avoidance problem considering the influence of the uncertainties. Moreover, the ILQR controller obtains high control accuracy to enhance the safe performance of the spacecraft formation reconfiguration. Finally, the effectiveness of the proposed AAPF method and the ILQR controller are verified by numerical simulations.
Keywordsspacecraft formation flying spacecraft formation reconfiguration collision avoidance artificial potential function uncertainties
The work was supported by the Major Program of National Nature Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61690210 and 61690213, the National Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 11725211, 61503414, 11302253, and 11702320), and the Scientific Research Project of National University of Defense Technology (ZK16-03-20).
- Wang, J. H., Zhang, J. X., Cao, X. B., Wang, F. Optimal satellite formation reconfiguration strategy based on relative orbital elements. Acta Astronautica, 2012, 76: 114–114.Google Scholar
- Garcia-Taberner, L., Masdemont, J. J. FEFF methodology for spacecraft formations reconfiguration in the vicinity of libration points. Acta Astronautica, 2010, 67(7–8): 817–817.Google Scholar
- Khatib, O. Real-time obstacle avoidance for manipulators and mobile robots. Autonomous Robot Vehicles, 1986, 396–404.Google Scholar
- Ni, Q., Huang, Y. Y., Chen, X. Q. Nonlinear control of spacecraft formation flying with disturbance rejection and collision avoidance. Chinese Physics B, 2017, 26(1): 014502.Google Scholar
- Bevilacqua, R., Lehmann, T., Romano, M. Development and experimentation of LQR/APF guidance and control for autonomous proximity maneuvers of multiple spacecraft. Acta Astronautica, 2011, 68(7–8): 1275–1275.Google Scholar
- Wang, Y., Bai, Y. Z., Ran, D. C., Zhao, Y., Zhang, X., Chen, X. Q. The equal-collision-probability-surface method for spacecraft collision avoidance. IAA-AAS-DyCoSS3-037, 2017, 761–776.Google Scholar
- Wang, Y., Bai, Y. Z., Ran, D. C., Chen, Q., Ni, Q., Chen, X. Q. Dual-Equal-Collision-Probability-Curve method for spacecraft safe proximity maneuvers in presence of complex shape. Acta Astronautica, 2019, 159: 76–76.Google Scholar
- Xing, J. J., Yu, Y., Wang, Y., Zheng, L. M., Chen, Z. A. Robust control of low earth orbit satellites formation based on improved linear quadratic regulator. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2016, 38(3): 106–106.Google Scholar