Nonsingular Terminal Sliding-Mode-Based Guidance Law Design with Impact Angle Constraints
- 41 Downloads
This paper discusses the issue of impact angle control of an interceptor against stationary targets. Considering the impact angles problem, guidance laws are derived by using terminal sliding mode and finite-time convergence theory. The sliding mode surface is divided into two parts: singularity and nonsingularity. The singularity issue of the terminal sliding mode surface is tackled with a novel control strategy so that it does not consider the absolute value problem of the sliding mode surface any more. It is shown that the state variables of the autonomous underwater vehicle’s guidance system converge to expected states within finite time under the guidance law we proposed. The autopilot dynamics are also taken into account due to its importance. Theoretical analysis and numerical simulation results are presented to validate the performance of the proposed guidance laws.
KeywordsGuidance laws Impact angle Nonsingular terminal sliding mode Finite-time convergence
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grants 51379176.
- De-haia Y, Zuo-eb F, Xian-junb S (2011) Design of a maneuver terminal sliding mode guidance law with impact angle constraints. J Nav Aeronaut Astronaut Univ 5:010Google Scholar
- Ding S, Li S, Luo S (2011) Guidance law design based on continuous finite-time control technique. J Astronaut 32(4):727–733Google Scholar
- Golestani M, Mohammadzaman I, Vali A (2015) Variable structure finite time guidance law with autopilot lag. Iran J Sci Technol Trans Electr Eng 39:55–66Google Scholar
- Yu J, Zhang YA, Gu W (2004) An approach to integrated guidance/autopilot design for missiles based on terminal sliding mode control. In: Proceedings of 2004 international conference on machine learning and cybernetics, 2004, vol 1. IEEE, pp 610–615Google Scholar
- Yu J, Xu Q, Zhi Y (2011) A TSM control scheme of integrated guidance/autopilot design for UAV. In: 2011 3rd international conference on computer research and development (ICCRD), vol 4. IEEE, pp 431–435Google Scholar
- Zhang X, Lei HM, Zeng H, Zhu LZ (2011) A guidance law based on terminal sliding mode. J Ballist 4:002Google Scholar