Design and Analysis of Hot Core Box Mold for New Energy Vehicle Motor Shell
- 113 Downloads
To achieve rapid batch production with high-quality stability for the integral molding process of sand cores in low-pressure casting for the water-cooled aluminum alloy shell of new energy vehicle motors many process parameters were measured. The forming process and die structure of a circumferential sand core were analyzed. In addition, the electric heating power of each core box mold was accurately calculated using thermodynamic calculations. These details, combined with the three-dimensional shape of the core mold, the layout of the electric heating rod and the hole position for temperature measuring as well as the entire cylindrical waterway of a hot core box mold and the core way were designed to realize accurate control of the box temperature by adjusting the curing temperature and time parameters. Thus, improving the sand core curing quality and production efficiency, which will meet the casting specifications for mass production of the water-cooled motor shell.
Keywordsintegral sand core core way power calculation temperature measuring device
This research was supported by the Special Fund Project of Guangdong Science and Technology, China (Grant No. 2017A010103013).
- 3.X.P. Liu, S.Y. Bai, L.F. Jiang, ZhongguoZhuzaoZhuangbei Yu Jishu 2, 40 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.W.C. Liu, W.C. Tang, F. Cao, C.P. Wang, D.H. Huang, Zhuzao 54, 811 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.W.C. Liu, ZhongguoZhuzaoZhuangbei Yu Jishu 1, 24 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.X.P. Peng, W.C. Liu, ZhuzaoJishu6, 765 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.C.S. Wang, XiandaiZhutie5, 76 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.S.S. Li, J.L. Tang, J.K. Lu, J. Rong, S.L. Li, Z.J. Zeng, Z.R. Ceng, X.D. Shen, ZhongguoZhuzaoZhuangbei Yu Jishu2, 45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.T. Liu, S.B. Wang, S.A. Zhu:YiqiYibiaoXuebao 23, 518 (2002)Google Scholar