Reflecting on RFT and the Reticulating Strategy: a Response to Villatte, Villatte, and Hayes
- 38 Downloads
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of Interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Barnes-Holmes, D., Barnes-Holmes, Y., Hussey, I., & Luciano, C. (2016). Relational frame theory: Finding its historical and philosophical roots and reflecting upon its future development: An introduction to part II. In R. Zettle, S. Hayes, D. Barnes-Holmes, & A. Biglan (Eds.), The handbook of contextual behavioral science. West Sussex: Wiley Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Barnes-Holmes, D., Barnes-Holmes, Y., Luciano. C., & McEnteggart, C. (2017). From the IRAP and REC model to a multi-dimensional multi-level framework for analyzing the dynamics of arbitrarily applicable relational responding. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science 66(4), 434–445. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcbs.2017.08.001.
- Barnes-Holmes, D., Finn, M., McEnteggart, C., & Barnes-Holmes, Y. (in press). Derived stimulus relations and their role in a behavior-analytic account of human language and cognition. Perspectives in behavioral science (formerly the behavior analyst), Special Issue on Derived Relations. Google Scholar
- Barnes-Holmes, D., McEnteggart, C., & Barnes-Holmes, Y. (in press). Symbolic thought and communication: An RFT perspective. In S. Hayes & D. S. Wilson (Eds.), Evolution and contextual behavioral science: A reunification. Oakland: Context Press, New Harbinger.Google Scholar
- Barnes-Holmes, Y., Kavanagh, D., Barnes-Holmes, D., Finn, M., Harte, C., …, & McEnteggart, C. (in press). Review: Mastering the clinical conversation: Language as intervention. In M. Villatte, J. L. Villatte, & S. C. Hayes (Eds.), The Psychological Record. New York, NY: Guilford Press. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40732-017-0229-0.
- Hayes, S. C., Barnes-Holmes, D., & Roche, B. (2001). Relational frame theory: A post-Skinnerian account of human language and cognition. New York: Kluwer Academic.Google Scholar
- Villatte, M., Villatte, J. L., & Hayes, S. C. (in press). A reticulated and progressive strategy for developing clinical applications of RFT. The Psychological Record. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40732-017-0251-2.
© Association for Behavior Analysis International 2018