Core and core-EP inverses of tensors
- 21 Downloads
Specific definitions of the core and core-EP inverses of complex tensors are introduced. Some characterizations, representations and properties of the core and core-EP inverses are investigated. The results are verified using specific algebraic approach, based on proposed definitions and previously verified properties. The approach used here is new even in the matrix case.
KeywordsGeneralized inverse Core-EP inverse Core inverse Tensor Einstein product
Mathematics Subject Classification15A69 15A09
Ratikanta Behera acknowledges the support provided by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, India, under the Grant No. EEQ/2017/000747.
Predrag Stanimirović gratefully acknowledges support from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia, Grant No. 174013.
- Behera R, Nandi AK, Sahoo JK. Further results on the Drazin inverse of even-order tensors, Submitted, arXiv:1904.10783
- Ben-Israel A, Greville TN (2003) Generalized inverses: theory and applications. Wiley, New York, 1974; 2nd edition, SpringerGoogle Scholar
- Gao Y, Chen J, Patricio P (2018) Weighted core-ep inverse of a rectangular matrix, arXiv preprint arXiv:1803.10186
- Gao YF, Chen JL, Patricio P (2018) Continuity of the core-EP inverse and its applications. arXiv:1805.08696
- Ma H (2019) A characterization and perturbation bounds for the weighted core-EP inverse. Quaestiones Mathematicae. https://doi.org/10.2989/16073606.2019.1584773
- Qi L, Luo Z (2017) Tensor analysis: spectral theory and special tensors. Vol. 151. SIAMGoogle Scholar
- Panigrahy K, Mishra D (2018) An extension of the Moore-Penrose inverse of a tensor via the Einstein product. arXiv:1806.03655v1, 10
- Stanimirovic P, Ciric M, Katsikis V, Li C, Ma H. Outer and (b,c) inverses of tensors. Linear Multilinear Algebra. https://doi.org/10.1080/03081087.2018.1521783