On random fuzzy fractional partial integro-differential equations under Caputo generalized Hukuhara differentiability
- 72 Downloads
This paper is devoted to the study of the solvability of random fuzzy fractional partial integro-differential equations under Caputo generalized Hukuhara differentiability. The notions of random fuzzy variables and fuzzy stochastic processes are developed for multivariable functions. The existence and uniqueness of two types of integral solutions generated from Darboux problem for nonlinear wave equations are proved using the successive approximations method and Gronwall’s inequality for stochastic processes. The continuous dependence on the data, the boundedness, and the stability with probability one of integral solutions are established to confirm the well posedness of our model. Some computational examples are presented to illustrate the theoretical results.
KeywordsRandom fuzzy variable Random fuzzy fractional partial integro-differential equations Caputo gH derivatives Gronwall’s inequality Integral solution
Mathematics Subject Classification35R13 35R60 45R05 26A33 26E50
The author is greatly indebted to Editor-in-Chiefs (Prof. Jose E. Souza de Cursi), Associate Editor (Prof. José Tenreiro Machado), and anonymous reviewers for their comments and valuable suggestions that greatly improve the quality and clarity of the paper.
- Bitsadze AV (1988) Some classes of partial differential equations, Advanced studies in contemporary mathematics, vol 4. Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, New York (translated from the Russian by Zahavi H)Google Scholar
- Gomes LT, Barros LC, Bede B (2015) Fuzzy differential equations in various approaches. SpringerGoogle Scholar
- Long HV, Nieto JJ, Son NTK (2017c) New approach to study nonlocal problems for differential systems and partial differential equations in generalized fuzzy metric spaces. Fuzzy Sets Syst. doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2016.11.008
- Long HV, Son NTK, Tam HTT, Yao J-C (2017d) Ulam stability for fractional partial integro-differential equation with uncertainty. Acta Math Vietnam. doi: 10.1007/s40306-017-0207-2
- Malinowski MT (2016a) Bipartite fuzzy stochastic differential equations with global Lipschitz condition. Math Probl Eng 2016:3830529-1–3830529-13Google Scholar
- Mazandarani M, Pariz N, Kamyad AV (2017) Granular differentiability of fuzzy-number-valued functions. IEEE Tran Fuzzy Syst 99:1–14. doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2017.2659731