On the Smarandache Curves of Spatial Quaternionic Involute Curve
- 15 Downloads
In this study, the spatial quaternionic curve and the relationship between Frenet frames of involute curve of spatial quaternionic curve are expressed by using the angle between the Darboux vector and binormal vector of the basic curve. Secondly, the Frenet vectors of involute curve are taken as position vector and curvature and torsion of obtained Smarandache curves are calculated. The calculated curvatures and torsions are given depending on Frenet apparatus of basic curve. Finally, an example is given and the shapes of these curves are drawn by using Mapple program.
KeywordsQuaternionic curves Involute curve Quaternionic Smarandache curves
Mathematics Subject Classification53A04 53C26
Authors are also thankful to honorable reviewers for their valuable suggestion which helps to improve the quality of the manuscript.
- 2.Karadaǧ M, Sivridaǧ Aİ (1997) Characterizations for ouaternionic trendlines. Univ Erciyes J Inst Sci Technol Erciyes Univ 13:23–36Google Scholar
- 12.Soyfidan T (2011) Quaternionic involute-evolute couple curves. Master Thesis, University of SakaryaGoogle Scholar
- 13.Parlatıcı H (2013) Quaternionic Smarandache curves. Master thesis, University of SakaryaGoogle Scholar
- 15.Şenyurt S, Sivas S (2013) An application of Smarandache curve (in Turkish). Ordu Univ J Sci Technol 3(1):46–60Google Scholar
- 16.Şenyurt S, Çalışkan A (2015) An application according to spatial quaternionic Smarandache curve. Appl Math Sci 9(5):219–228Google Scholar
- 17.Şenyurt S, Grilli L (2015) Spherical indicatrix curves of spatial quaternionic curves. Appl Math Sci 9(90):4469–4477Google Scholar
- 19.Hacısalihoǧlu HH (1983) Motion geometry and quaternions theory (in Turkish). University of Gazi Press, AnkaraGoogle Scholar