Starlike and convex type probability distribution
- 1 Downloads
The purpose of the present paper is to investigate Starlike and Convex type discrete probability distribution and obtain some results regarding moments, factorial moments, mean, variance and moment generating function for these distributions.
KeywordsProbability distribution Starlike and convex functions
Mathematics Subject Classification97K50 30C45
The author is thankful to the referee for his/her valuable comments and observations which helped in improving the paper.
- 1.Ahmad, M.S., Mehmood, Q., Nazeer, W., Haq, A.U.: An application of a hypergeometric distribution series on certain analytic functions. Sci. Int. (Lahore) 27(4), 2989–2992 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Bajpai, D..: A study of univalent functions associated with distribution series and \(q\)-calculus. M.Phil. Dissertation, CSJM University, Kanpur, India (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Duren, P.L.: Univalent Functions, Grundleherem der Mathematischen Wissenchaften 259. Springer, New York (1983)Google Scholar
- 5.Gupta, S.C., Kapoor, V.K.: Fundamental of Mathematical Statistics. Sultan Chand and Sons, New Delhi (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Porwal, S.: Generalized distribution and its geometric properties associated with univalent functions. J. Complex Anal., 1–5 (2018) (Art. ID 8654506)Google Scholar
- 11.Porwal, S., Ahmad, D: An application of hypergeometric distribution type series on certain analytic functions. Thai. J. Math. (2019) (Art. in Press)Google Scholar