Laser Spot Center Detection and Comparison Test
- 205 Downloads
High efficiency and precision of the pot center detection are the foundations of avionics instrument navigation and optics measurement basis for many applications. It has noticeable impact on overall system performance. Among them, laser spot detection is very important in the optical measurement technology. In order to improve the low accuracy of the spot center position, the algorithm is improved on the basis of the circle fitting. The pretreatment is used by circle fitting, and the improved adaptive denoising filter for TV repair technology can effectively improves the accuracy of the spot center position. At the same time, the pretreatment and de-noising can effectively reduce the influence of Gaussian white noise, which enhances the anti-jamming capability.
KeywordsSpot TV repair technology spot center
This work was supported by Guangxi Natural Science Foundation (No. 2017GXNSFAA198261), Guangxi Normal University Key Program (No. 2015ZD03), and Innovation Project of Guangxi Graduate Education (Nos. XJGY201807 and XJGY201811), and Guangxi Scholarship Fund of Guangxi Education Department (No.2017).
- Z. K. Wu, G. K. Li, W. T. Wang, X. Yang, X. J. Tang, and D. S. Jiang, “Algorithm of laser spot detection based on circle fitting,” Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2002, 36(3): 276–279.Google Scholar
- B. Kong, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Tan, “Algorithm of laser spot detection based on circle fitting,” Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2002, 36(3): 276–279.Google Scholar
- W. Wang, S. S. Gao, and Y Meng, “Transmission characteristics of surface plasmon polaritons in ‘–’-shaped resonator,” Acta Physica Sinica, 2017, 66: 017301–1–017301–5.Google Scholar
- Y. Q. Yang, R. Shi, X. N. Yu, and T. N. Gao, “An algorithm to raise the locating precision of laser spot center based on Hough transform,” Acta Optica Sinica, 1999, 19(12): 1655–1660.Google Scholar
- J. W. Cui, J. B. Tan, L. Ao, and W. J. Kang, “Optimized algorithm of laser spot center location in strong noise,” 2005, 13(1): 312–315.Google Scholar
- L. L. Wang, Z. W. Hu, and H. X. Ji, “Laser spot center location algorithm based on Gaussian fitting,” Journal of Applied Optics, 2012, 33(05): 985–990.Google Scholar
- J. W. Cui, J. B. Tan, L. Ao, and W. J. Kang, “Optimized algorithm of laser spot center location in strong noise,” Journal of Physics, 2005, 13: 312–315.Google Scholar
- Y. M. Xu, C. Xing, and G. L. Liu, “Comparisons of several methods of laser spot center detection,” Hydrographic Surveying & Charting, 2007, 27(2): 74–76.Google Scholar
- Z. L. Lan and X. F. Yang, “Practical improvement of laser spot center location algorithm,” Computer Engineering, 2008, 34(6): 7–9.Google Scholar
- Y. Zheng, “Subpixel location of the center of laser spot based on spatial moments,” Laser & Infrared, 2005, 7: 521–523.Google Scholar
Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://doi.org/creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.