Measles and Rubella Surveillance
- 2 Downloads
- 1.World Health Organization. Measles Vaccines: WHO Position Paper. April 2017. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2017:92:205–27.Google Scholar
- 2.World Health Organization. Rubella Vaccines: WHO Position Paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011; 86:301–16.Google Scholar
- 3.World Health Organization; New Measles Surveillance Data for 2019. Available from: https://www.who.int/immunization/newsroom/measles-data-2019/en/. Accessed August 17, 2019.
- 5.World Health Organization; UNICEF. WHO/UNICEF Estimates of National Immunization Coverage (WUENIC). Geneva, Switzerland; New York, NY: UNICEF; 2018. Available from: https://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/data/gs_gloprofile.pdf?ua=1. Accessed August 17, 2019.
- 6.Measles and Rubella Surveillance Bulletin, India, June 2019.Google Scholar
- 7.World Health Organization. WHO/UNICEF coverage estimates 2017 revision, July 2018. Immunization Vaccines and Biologicals, (IVB), World Health Organization.Google Scholar
- 8.Third Meeting of the India Expert Advisory Group on Measles & Rubella: New Delhi, 19–20 February 2019, Meeting Minutes & Report.Google Scholar
- 9.Health Management Information Systems (HMIS). Available from: http://ghdx.healthdata.org/series/india-health-management-information-system-hmis. Accessed August 22, 2019.
© Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2019