Pertussis: 100-day Disease Over 50 Years!
Reminiscences from Indian Pediatrics: A Tale of 50 Years
- 3 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Funding: None; Competing interest: None stated.
- 1.Ashabai PV, John TJ, Jayabal P. Infection and disease in a group of South Indian families 8. The incidence and severity of whooping cough. Indian Pediatr. 1969;10:645–50.Google Scholar
- 5.The College of Physicians of Philadelphia. The History of Vaccines. Women’s History Month: Pittman and Kendrick. Available from: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/pittman-kendrick Accessed August 04, 2019.
- 8.World Health Organization. Global and Regional Immunization Profile. Available from: https://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/data/gs_gloprofle.pdf?ua=1. Accessed August 04, 2019.
- 9.WHO Vaccine-Preventable Diseases: Monitoring System. 2019 Global Summary. Available from: http://apps.who.int/immunization_monitoring/globalsummary/countries?countrycriteria%5Bcountry%5D%5B%5D=IND&commit=OK. Accessed August 04, 2019.
- 10.International Institute of Population Sciences. National Family Health Survey, India. Available from: rchiips.org/NFHS/index.shtml. Accessed August 02, 2019.Google Scholar
- 16.Balasubramanian S, Shah A, Pemde HK, Chatterjee P, Shivananda S, Guduru VK, et al.; for IAP Advisory Committee on Vaccines and Immunization Practices, 2018–19. Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) Advisory Committee on Vaccines and Immunization Practices (ACVIP) Recommended Immunization Schedule (2018-19) and Update on Immunization for Children Aged 0 Through 18 Years. Indian Pediatr. 2018;55:1066–74.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2019