Fighting Corruption to Save the Environment: Cameroon’s Experience
- 264 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Capital Environmental Performance Corruption Perception Index Corrupt Practice Illegal Hunter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This research is supported by Marie Curie EST Fellowship awarded to KSHP. We also thank all the supporters of the Last Great Ape Organization, Cameroon.
- Caux Round Table. 2009. 2009 Social capital achievement country ranking. http://www.cauxroundtable.org.
- Dugger, C.W. 2009. Battle to halt graft scourge in Africa ebbs. International Herald Tribune, Jun 10, p. A1.Google Scholar
- Esty, D.C., M.A. Levy, C.H. Kim, A. De Sherbinin, T. Srebotnjak, and V. Mara. 2008. 2008 Environmental performance index. New Haven: Yale Center for Environment law and Policy.Google Scholar
- Hobbs, G. 2000. What is social capital? http://www.caledonia.org.uk/soc_cap.htm.
- Kwang Komenta, R. 2006. Transparency supports anti-corruption efforts. Cameroon Tribune, Mar 15, p. 4.Google Scholar
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation. 2009. The Ibrahim index of African governance. http://www.moibrahim.org.
- The Last Great Ape Organization. 2009. LAGA—the Last Great Ape Organization. http://www.lagl-enforcement.org/.
- Transparency International. 2008. TI corruption perceptions index. http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi.
- Vubem, F. 2006. State officials drilled on anti-corruption mechanisms. Cameroon Tribune, Mar 3, p. 10.Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2010