Shengtai Anquan: Managing Tourism and Environment in China’s Forest Parks
- 294 Downloads
KeywordsTourism Development Ecological Security Forest Park Tourism Operation Protect Area Management
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This article was written while WCH was a Visiting Fellow at ICER, funded by the China Scholarship Council. RB’s visit to China in 2009 was funded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Anon. 2009. http://www.zikoo.com/reports/4d1g9gotx.html. Accessed 24 Oct 2009.
- Buckley, R.C. 2009b. Ecotourism: Principles and practices, 368. Wallingford: CAB International.Google Scholar
- Lockwood, M., G. Worboys, and A. Kothari. 2006. Managing protected areas: A global guide, 802. London: Earthscan.Google Scholar
- State Forestry Administration, P.R. China. 2009a. The total number of forest parks in China (In Chinese). http://www.forestry.gov.cn/distribution/2009/03/23/stly-2009-03-23-359.html. Accessed 24 October 2009.
- State Forestry Administration, P.R. China. 2009b. Forest Park tourism revenue in 2008 (in Chinese). http://www.forestry.gov.cn/distribution/2009/03/23/stly-2009-03-23-360.html. Accessed 24 October 2009.
- Wu, Z.W., C.C. Wu, Y.M. Tan, and Q.M. Zheng. 2009. Research on eco-environment background conditions of ecotourism. In International forum on ecotourism, ed. L.S. Zhong, 81. Xining, Qinghai: Chinese Academy of Sciences, National Tourism Administration, and Government of Qinghai.Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2010