Simple Motion Evasion Differential Game of Many Pursuers and Evaders with Integral Constraints
- 64 Downloads
We study a simple motion evasion differential game of many pursuers and evaders. Control functions of players are subjected to integral constraints. If the state of at least one evader does not coincide with that of any pursuer forever, then evasion is said to be possible in the game. The aim of the group of evaders is to construct their strategies so that evasion can be possible in the game and the aim of the group of pursuers is opposite. The problem is to find a sufficient condition of evasion. If the total energy of pursuers is less than or equal to that of evaders, then it is proved that evasion is possible, and moreover, evasion strategies are constructed explicitly.
KeywordsDifferential game Many pursuers Many evaders Integral constraint Evasion Strategy
Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary 91A23 Secondary 49N75
The present research was partially supported by the National Fundamental Research Grant Scheme FRGS of Malaysia, 01-01-13-1228FR.
- 4.Belousov AA (2010) Method of resolving functions for differential games with integral constraints. Theory Optim Solut 9:10–16Google Scholar
- 5.Blagodatskikh AI, Petrov NN (2009) Conflict interaction between groups of controlled objects. Udmurt State University Press, Izhevsk (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 13.Grigorenko NL (1990) Mathematical methods of control of several dynamic processes. MSU Press, Moscow (in Russian) Google Scholar
- 16.Ibragimov G, Satimov N (2012). A multiplayer pursuit differential game on a closed convex set with integral constraints. In: Abstract and applied analysis. Article ID 460171: 12 p. doi: 10.1155/2012/460171
- 20.Krasovskii NN (1968) Theory of control of motion: linear systems. Nauka, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 23.Kuang FH (1986) Sufficient conditions of capture in differential games of \(m\) pursuer and one evader. Kibernetika 6:91–97Google Scholar
- 25.Mishchenko EF, Nikol’skii MS, Satimov NY (1977) Evoidance encounter problem in differential games of many persons. Trudy MIAN USSR 143:105–128Google Scholar
- 31.Satimov NY, Fazilov AZ, Hamdamov AA (1984) On pursuit and evasion problems for multi-person linear differential and discrete games with integral constraints. Dif Uravneniya 20(8):1388–1396Google Scholar