Some single-valued neutrosophic Bonferroni power aggregation operators in multiple attribute decision making
- 111 Downloads
In this paper, we utilize power aggregation operators and Bonferroni mean to develop some single-valued neutrosophic Bonferroni power aggregation operators and single-valued neutrosophic geometric Bonferroni power aggregation operators. The prominent characteristics of these proposed operators are studied. Then, we use the SVNWBPM and SVNWGBPM operators to solve the single-valued neutrosophic multiple attribute decision making problems. Finally, a practical example for strategic suppliers’ selection is given to verify the developed approach and to demonstrate its practicality and effectiveness.
KeywordsMultiple attribute decision making (MADM) Single-valued neutrosophic numbers SVNWBPM operator SVNWGBPM operator
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant nos. 61174149 and 71571128 and the Humanities and Social Sciences Foundation of Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (17XJA630003) and the Construction Plan of Scientific Research Innovation Team for Colleges and Universities in Sichuan Province (15TD0004).
- Bajwa N, Fontem B, Sox CR (2016) Optimal product pricing and lot sizing decisions for multiple products with nonlinear demands. J Manag Anal 3(1):43–58Google Scholar
- Chiclana F, Herrera F, Herrera-Viedma E (2000) The ordered weighted geometric operator: Properties and application. In: Proceedings of 8th international conference on information processing and management of uncertainty in knowledge-based systems, Madrid, pp 985–991Google Scholar
- Levy R, Brodsky A, Luo J (2016) Decision guidance framework to support operations and analysis of a hybrid renewable energy system. J Manag Anal 3(4):285–304Google Scholar
- Li DF (2014) Decision and game theory in management with intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Studies in fuzziness and soft computing 308, Springer, New York, pp 1–441. ISBN 978-3-642-40711-6Google Scholar
- Nikander J (2017) Suitability of papiNet-standard for straw biomass logistics. J Ind Inf Integr 6:11–21Google Scholar
- Pourhassan MR, Raissi S (2017) An integrated simulation-based optimization technique for multi-objective dynamic facility layout problem. J Ind Inf Integr 8:49–58Google Scholar
- Sahin R (2014) Multi-criteria neutrosophic decision making method based on score and accuracy functions under neutrosophic environment. arXiv Preprint arXiv:1412.5202Google Scholar
- Smarandache F (2013) n-Valued refined neutrosophic logic and its applications in physics. Prog Phys 4:143–146Google Scholar
- Wei CM, Li ZP, Zou ZB (2017a) Ordering policies and coordination in a two-echelon supply chain with Nash bargaining fairness concerns. J Manag Anal 4(1):55–79Google Scholar
- Ye J (2016a) Projection and bidirectional projection measures of single valued neutrosophic sets and their decision-making method for mechanical design schemes. J Exp Theor Artif Intell 6:1–10Google Scholar
- Zhang HY, Wang JQ, Chen XH (2014) Interval neutrosophic sets and their application in multicriteria decision making problems. Sci Word J 645953:15Google Scholar