Construction of solvable non-central potential using vector superpotential: a new approach
We introduce here vector superpotential which is useful to find general potential form using supersymmetric quantum mechanics (SUSY QM) approach. Using the vector superpotential, we reconstruct different solved central potentials and non-central shape variant or shape invariant potentials. To construct and reconstruct the central potentials and non-central potentials, appropriate choice of radial part of the superpotential as well as angular and azimuthal parts of the superpotential is required. Our main aim is to construct angular and azimuthal parts of potential directly from the appropriate choice of vector superpotential. We have reconstructed few potentials which are solved by different researchers using different methods of solution and also constructed new non-central potentials.
KeywordsVector superpotential Central potential Non-central potential Ring-shaped potential
PACS Nos.03.65Ca 03.65.-w
We thank Prof. Dr. P C Vinodkumar, head of the Department of Physics, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, and Dr. J N Pandya, Applied Physics Department, M S University of Baroda for their valuable suggestions to enrich this paper.
- 3.A Sidhanta IOSR J. Appl. Phys. (IOSR-JAP) 9 33 ( 2017)Google Scholar
- 8.S M Ikhdair and R Sever Int. J. Mod. Phys. C 19 02 (2007)Google Scholar
- 18.A D Antia and O P Akpan J. Appl. Theor. Phys. Res. 1(2) 9 (2017)Google Scholar
- 29.R H Parmar Ph.D. Thesis (S P University, V V Nagar, India) (2002)Google Scholar
- 31.J Sadeghia and B Pourhassa EJTP 5 193 (2008)Google Scholar
- 33.C Cari and A Suparmi Indones. J. Appl. Phys. 4 1 (2014)Google Scholar