Magnetic Aluminosilicate Nanoclay: a Natural and Efficient Nanocatalyst for the Green Synthesis of 4H-Pyran Derivatives
- 7 Downloads
In this study, the magnetic nanoparticles have been loaded on the halloysite nanotubes (HNTs) as an aluminosilicate clay mineral. Fe3O4/HNTs nanocomposite was fully characterized by Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, energy dispersive X-ray (EDX) analysis, thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), field-emission scanning electron microscopy (FE-SEM) image, transmission electron microscope (TEM) image, inductively coupled plasma (ICP) analysis, X-ray diffraction (XRD) pattern and vibrating sample magnetometer (VSM) curve. The performance of the Fe3O4/HNTs as a heterogeneous catalyst was investigated in the synthesis of 4H-pyran derivatives. The high efficiently, mild reaction condition, green solvents and using the eco-friendly and recoverable catalyst are the most advantages of the present work. Moreover, the simple separation and reuse of the Fe3O4/HNTs nanocatalyst were confirmed stability and efficiency of the catalyst after 7 runs.
KeywordsAluminosilicate nanoclay Green magnetic nanocomposite Halloysite Fe3O4 nanoparticles 4H-Pyran
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The authors gratefully acknowledge the partial support from the Research Council of the Iran University of Science and Technology.
- 1.Bergaya F, Lagaly G (2013) Developments in. Clay Sci 5:1–7Google Scholar
- 9.Fattahi N, Ramazani A, Kinzhybalo V (2018). Silicon. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-017-9757-0
- 10.Fattahi N, Ramazani A, Ahankar H, Azimzadeh Asiabi P, Kinzhybalo V (2018) Tetramethylguanidine-Functionalized Fe3O4/ Chloro-Silane Core-Shell Nanoparticles: an Efficient Heterogeneous and Reusable Organocatalyst for Aldol Reaction. Silicon. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-018-9954-5
- 11.Maleki A, Aghaei M (2017) Ultrasonic assisted synergetic green synthesis of polycyclic imidazo(thiazolo)pyrimidines by using Fe3O4 @clay core-shell. Ultrason Sonochem 38:585–589Google Scholar
- 13.Tian X, Wang W, Tian N, Zhou C, Yang C, Komarneni S (2016) Cr(VI) reduction and immobilization by novel carbonaceous modified magnetic Fe3O4 /halloysite nanohybrid. J Hazard Mater 309:151–156Google Scholar
- 15.Mu B, Wang W, Zhang J, Wang A (2014) Superparamagnetic sandwich structured silver/halloysite nanotube/Fe3O4 nanocomposites for 4-nitrophenol reduction. RSC Adv 4:39439–39445Google Scholar
- 17.Rostamnia S, Alamgholiloo H, Jafari M (2018) Appl Organomet Chem 32:e4370–e4379Google Scholar
- 18.Maleki A, Hajizadeh Z, Abbasi H (2018) Carbon Lett 27:42–49Google Scholar
- 24.Maleki A (2013) Tetrahedron Lett 54:2055–2059Google Scholar
- 25.Maleki A (2018) Ultrason Sonochem 40:460–464Google Scholar
- 26.Maleki A (2018) Polycycl Aromat Compd 38:402–409Google Scholar
- 27.Maleki A, Rahimi J, Hajizadeh Z, Niksefat M (2019) J Organomet Chem 881:58-65Google Scholar
- 28.Maleki A (2014) Helv Chim Acta 97:587–593Google Scholar
- 29.Li C, Li X, Duan X, Li G, Wang J (2014) Halloysite nanotube supported Ag nanoparticles heteroarchitectures as catalysts for polymerization of alkylsilanes to superhydrophobic silanol/siloxane composite microspheres. J Colloid Interface Sci 436:70–76Google Scholar