Fabrication of High Responsivity for MgO NPs/PSi Heterojunction Device by Sol-Gel Technique
- 1 Downloads
In this work, porous silicon was preparation by electrochemical etching and the MgO thin film by sol-gel technique. The structural properties of MgO NPs were studied using XRD and the morphology properties by field emission scanning electron microscopy. The electrical properties; spectral responsivity, detectivity of the photodetector were measured. The Spectral responsivity of MgO/p-PSi/Si photodector was found to be around 0.39 at 550 nm and 0.56 A/W at 800 nm and the specific detectivity of MgO/Psi/Si was found to be 6*1010 W−1 cm Hz1/2. The photodetector shows a photovoltaic behavior with a maximum Voc. of 0.25 V and ISc. of 7.6*10−3 A.
KeywordsMgO/PSi Photodetector Detectivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sundrarajan M, Suresh J (2012) A comparative study on antibacterial properties of MgO nanoparticles prepared under different calcination temperature. Dig J Nanomater Biostruct 7(3):983–989Google Scholar
- 2.Habeeb M, Jaddaa M, Elttayef A (2014) Influence of thickness on optical and sensing properties of MgO thin films deposited by RF magnetron sputtering. Int J Innov Eng Manag (IJAIFM) 3(5)Google Scholar
- 3.Nemade K, waghuley S (2014) Synthesis of MgO nanoparticles by solvent mixed spray pyrolysis technique for optical investigation. Int J Met 389416:4Google Scholar
- 5.Faidlah N, Badar N, Rudi R (2011) Optical band gap energies of magnesium oxide (MgO) thin film and spherical nanostructures. International congress on advance in Applied physics and Material Science, AIP conf procGoogle Scholar
- 7.Aseel MA, Itab FH, Ahmed FM (2018) "Producing high purity of metal oxide Nano structural using simple chemical method". IOP Conf. Series: journal of physics: Conf. Series 1032, 012036Google Scholar
- 8.Abdul Muhsien Hassan M, Mustafa Abdul Majeed A, Saleh AF (2015) Synthesis of highly transparent ZnO quantum dots. Elixir Nanotechnol 82:32267–32268Google Scholar
- 9.Bader M, Mobasherpour I, Rad E (2014) Synthesis of cubic MgO nanostructure by an easy hydrothermal- calcinations method. J Ceram Process Res 15(2):88–92Google Scholar
- 10.Salem ET, Mohamed FA (2010) Preparation and characterization of MOS devices using MgO film as a dielectric material. Eng Technol J 28(21):6253–6262Google Scholar
- 12.Habubi NF, Ismail RA, Abd AN (2014) Synthesis and characterization of nano crystalline porous silicon layer for solar cells applications. Nano Sci Nano Technol 8(7):279–283Google Scholar
- 14.Ismail RA, Khashan KS, Jawad MF (2018) Preparation of low cost n-ZnO/MgO/p-Si heterojunction photodetector by laser ablation in liquid and spray pyrolysis. Mater Res Express 5(5)Google Scholar