Synthesis, Characterization, and Properties of N- Heteroaryl Formamide Derivatives in the Presence of the Al-MCM-41-Nanocatalyst
- 1 Downloads
This study aims to find out an efficient and simple method for N-formylation of different kinds of heteroaryl amines. The method is based on presence of formic acid and use of aluminum nanoparticles, loaded on a regular porous silica MCM-41 (Al-MCM-41), as the catalyst (at 60 °C in a solvent-free condition). The synthesized Al-MCM-41 nanocatalyst with average size 25–35 nm was characterized by FT-IR, SEM and TEM. The results show that the Al-MCM-41 nanocatalyst can provide yields of up 91% between 15 and 30 min for the N-formylation of different aromatic amines. The use of Al-MCM-41 nanocatalysts for the synthesis of N-heteroaryl formamide is reported for the first time in this article.
KeywordsAl-MCM-41 nanocatalyst Heteroaryl amine N-heteroaryl formamide Solvent- free
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We acknowledge the Islamic Azad University of Omidiyeh. We would also like to thank Mrs. Saedeh Kamalifar for her contribution to this manuscript.
- 1.Bandgar B, Kinkar S, Chobe S, Mandawad G, Yemul O, Dawane B (2011) Clean and green approach for N-formylation of amines using formic acid under neat reaction condition. Arch Appl Sci Res 3:246–251Google Scholar
- 14.Kim JG, Jang DO (2010) Indium-catalyzed N-formylation of amines under solvent-free conditions. ChemInform 41(38)Google Scholar
- 15.Sheikhshoaie I, Ramezanpour S, Sheikhshoaei M (2018) Synthesis and characterization of nano sized ZnO and CdO by direct thermal decomposition of their nano sized metal Schiff base complexes. Chem Method 2:103–113Google Scholar
- 18.Sheikhshoaie I, Davary S, Ramezanpour S (2018) Rapid synthesis of a nano-sized copper (II) oxide by calcination of the cu (II) Schiff base complex. Chem Method 2:47–55Google Scholar
- 23.Hasani H, Irizeh M (2018) One-pot synthesis of spirooxindole derivatives catalyzed by ZnFe2O as a magnetic nanoparticles. Asian J Green Chem 3:85–95Google Scholar