Stability of Switched Positive Linear Systems with Actuator Saturation under Mode-dependent Average Dwell Time
- 2 Downloads
The stability problem is investigated for switched positive linear systems (SPLS) with unstabilized subsystem and actuator saturation. By using Lyapunov functions method and mode-dependent average dwell time (MDADT) strategy, sufficient conditions of the stability for the considered systems are established. We also give an estimate of the attraction domain. The convex hull represent approach is used to deal with actuator saturation. Finally, two examples are carried out to show the validity of results, which is less conservative than the average dwell time (ADT) switching.
KeywordsExponential stability mode-dependent average dwell time positive system saturation switched systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Shorten, D. Leith, J. Foy, and R. Kilduff, “Towards an analysis and design frame work for congestion control in communication networks,” Proc. of the 12th YaleWorkshop on Adaptive and Learning Systems, New Haven, CT, July 2003.Google Scholar
- J. Cheng, J. H. Park, J. D. Cao, and W. H. Qi, “Hidden Markov model-based nonfragile state estimation of switched neural network with probabilistic quantized outputs,” IEEE Transactions on cybernetics, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2019.2909748Google Scholar
- J. Cheng, C. K. Ahn, H. R. Karimi, J. D. Cao, and W. H. Qi, “An event-based asynchronous approach to Markov jump systems with hidden mode detections and missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1749–1758, Sept. 2019.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- G. Stein, “Respect the unstable,” Control Systems Magazine, IEEE, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 12–25, 2003.Google Scholar
- H. Sun, Q. Y. Zhu, N. Hovakimyan, and T. Basar, “ℒ 1 adaptive control for positive LTI systems,” Proc. of American Control Conference, San Francisco, CA, USA, June 29 - July 01, 2011.Google Scholar