Mixed ℋ∞ and ℒ2 — ℒ∞ Anti-synchronization Control for Chaotic Delayed Recurrent Neural Networks
- 3 Downloads
This paper deals with the issue of mixed ℋ∞ and ℒ2 — ℒ∞ anti-synchronization control for chaotic delayed recurrent neural networks with unknown parameters and stochastic noise. By means of the Lyapunov- Krasovskii functional method and some stochastic analysis techniques, an adaptive controller strategy is proposed to guarantee the mixed ℋ∞ and ℒ2 — ℒ∞ anti-synchronization of the drive and response systems. When there is no stochastic noise, it is shown that the present control strategy is less conservative and less complex than a previously reported adaptive control method. Finally, a numerical example is employed to illustrate the applicability of the proposed adaptive control strategy.
KeywordsAnti-synchronization, ℋ∞ control ℒ2 — ℒ∞ control recurrent neural networks time delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. S. Ali, R. Vadivel, and O. M. Kwon, “Decentralized event-triggered stability analysis of neutral-type bam neural networks with Markovian jump parameters and mixed time varying delays,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 983–993, April 2018.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Y. Fan, X. Huang, Y. Li, J. Xia, G. Chen, “Aperiodically intermittent control for quasi-synchronization of delayed memristive neural networks: an interval matrix and matrix measure combined method,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2850157Google Scholar
- J. Jia, X. Huang, Y. Li, J. Cao, A. Alsaedi, “Global stabilization of fractional-order memristor-based neural networks with time delay,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2019.2915353Google Scholar
- H. Shen, T. Wang, J. Cao, G. Lu, Y. Song, and T. Huang, “Nonfragile dissipative synchronization for markovian memristive neural networks: a gain-scheduled control scheme,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1841–1853, June 2019.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Y. Li, H. Sun, G. Zong, and L. Hou, “Disturbanceobserver-based-control and ℒ 2 — ℒ ∞ resilient control for Markovian jump non-linear systems with multiple disturbances and its application to single robot arm system,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 226–233, January 2016.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- D. Yang, G. Zong, and H. R. Karimi, “ℋ ∞ refined antidisturbance control of switched LPV systems with application to aero-engine,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2019.2912780Google Scholar
- W. Qi, G. Zong, and H. R. Karimi, “Sliding mode control for nonlinear stochastic singular semi-Markov jump systems,” IEEE Transactions On Automatic Control, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2019.2915141Google Scholar
- H. Qin, H. Chen, and Y. Sun, “Distributed finite-time faulttolerant containment control for multiple ocean bottom flying nodes,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfranklin.2019.05.034Google Scholar