Adaptive Synchronization of Time Delay Chaotic Systems with Uncertain and Unknown Parameters via Aperiodically Intermittent Control
- 15 Downloads
Time delay and uncertainty are the two common phenomena in nonlinear systems, which seriously influence the control and synchronization of nonlinear systems. In this paper, an adaptive intermittent control strategy is proposed to realize the synchronization of time delay chaotic systems with uncertain and unknown parameters. For the uncertain and unknown parameters, some sufficient conditions for complete synchronization are derived based on the stability theory. In the part of numerical simulation, two cases of linear and non-linear delay are discussed, which both show the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsAdaptive intermittent control synchronization time delay uncertain unknown parameters
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Wang, H. Yu, X. Zhang, and D. Li, “Stability analysis and design of time-varying nonlinear systems based on impulsive fuzzy model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature & Society, vol. 2012, no. 2, pp. 373–390, 2012.Google Scholar
- J. Huang, C. Li, W. Zhang, and P. Wei, “Projective synchronization of a hyperchaotic system via periodically intermittent control,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 090508, 2012.Google Scholar
- W. H. Chen, Z. Jiang, J. Zhong, and X. Lu, “On designing decentralized impulsive controllers for synchronization of complex dynamical networks with nonidentical nodes and coupling delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 351, no. 8, pp. 4084–4110, August 2014.MathSciNetzbMATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- R. Zhang, D. Zeng, J. H. Park, Y. Liu, and S. Zhong, “Quantized sampled-data control for synchronization of in-ertial neural networks with heterogeneous time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 6385–6395, December 2018.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- X. Zhang, X. Zhang, D. Li, and D. Yang, “Adaptive synchronization for a class of fractional order time-delay uncertain chaotic systems via fuzzy fractional order neural network,” International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1209–1220, May 2019.CrossRefGoogle Scholar